Surf Forecast Fri 11th – Wed 16th Sept, 2020
- FriLarge SW groundswell fills in. Settling wind bump sorts out through the day as winds tend lighter and overhead swell holds strong.
- SatWSW swell easing as winds show light through the morning, tending seabreeze in afternoon.
- SunSW swell regulates to fair and fun range, winds again clean and light early before arvo seabreeze tending onshore.
- MonStrengthened offshores and easing SW swell. Possible new low range SW groundswell arrives later.
- TueLong range SW groundswell shows inconsistent under strong AM offshores.
- WedSW swell decreases as southerly wind bump rises, texture on open areas.