Surf Forecast Fri 11th- Wed 16th Sept , 2020
- FriLeftover WSW swell fades, with new WSW groundswell offering minor reinforcement in the arvo. Early fresh north, NNE winds favour south-facing stretches until they veer NW in the afternoon.
- SatSolid round of WSW groundswell maintains good size all day, with fresh northerly winds again favouring south-facing beaches, until they begin to turn NW in the afternoon.
- SunWSW groundswell gradually eases and is likely to be hampered by moderate cross-onshore SW to SSW winds, improving a bit as they ease throughout the afternoon.
- MonLarge SW groundswell builds in throughout the day, with scope for early WNW winds, tending SW and freshening during the afternoon.
- TueEmerging potential for reinforcing, XL SW groundswell, arriving under early offshore westerly breezes, tending SW to south during the day.
- WedStill large to heavy SW groundswell gradually subsides, under moderating NW to NNW winds, possibly fading to variable in the arvo.