Surf Report Fri 11th – Wed 16th Sept, 2020
- FriShort period SE swell holds good size throughout the day, but is laid to waste by fresh onshore 15 to 25 kt SE winds across exposed beaches, limiting options to the sheltered bays and points all day.
- SatSolid, short-period ESE swell maintains plenty of size across the exposed beaches, with fresh ESE winds up around 15 to 20 knots. lending the focus to the sheltered bays and points all day.
- SunESE tradewind swell gradually settles, favouring the most exposed open beaches, with scope for early lighter SW to SSW inshore winds, tending east in the morning and ENE around 10 knots in the arvo.
- MonEasterly tradewind swell hangs in at a fun size, with early light NW winds opening up clean conditions, before they turn ESE to ENE around 10 knots in the afternoon.
- TueContinued to run of slow easing easterly tradewind swell under early light SW winds, turning SSE and freshening during the day.
- WedMix of east tradewind swell and local SE windswell, reinforced by underlying south swell picking up into the afternoon.