Surf Forecast Fri 11th – Wed 16th Sept, 2020
- FriShort period ESE swell gradually eases, with early lighter ESE winds seeing still lumpy conditions, persisting as they turn ENE around 10-15 knots during the day.
- SatLeftover Easterly swell gradually fades, initially clean beneath light NW winds, before mixing in with localised NE windswell as NE breezes freshen to 15 to 20 knots in the afternoon/ evening.
- SunSlight, short period East and NE windswell favours the most exposed open beaches under early light offshore WNW to NW winds, tending NNW during the afternoon.
- MonSmall-scale ENE windswell favours the most exposed open beaches for size, with early WSW/SW winds turning S/SE during the day, leading in a minor uptick in short-period S swell in the afternoon.
- TueScope for a small pulse of mid period South swell, arriving beneath early SW to SSW winds, tending south to SSE into the afternoon. Revisions likely.
- WedScope for better quality, long-range south groundswell, gradually building throughout the day, with scope for early light NW to NNW breezes tending NE and freshening to 15 to 20 knots in the arvo.